Riverside Fire Department is seeking applicants for a part-time Training Coordinator, 20 hour per week non-benefited position. Starting salary is $20.00 per hour/ commensurate with experience & qualifications.
- ·5 years current consecutive fire service experience.
- ·3 years experience as a Training Coordinator & instructor level teaching experience.
- ·Associate Degree in Fire Science.
- ·OSFM: Advanced Technician Firefighter, FSVO, FAE, FO II, HM IC, & ISO
- ·OSFM TPM, Instructor III, & Health, & Safety Officer
- ·USFA/NFA TPM, and/or Challenges for Local Training Officers
Candidates should submit a village application for employment available on-line at: http:www.riverside.il.us , résumé with career progression
& certifications/ licenses, cover letter along with contact information for 5 professional references by Friday, February 6, 2015, by 4PM.
Completed application will be accepted via email at:
email@example.com or by mail at: The Village of Riverside, Attn: Village Manager's Office, 27 Riverside Road, Riverside, IL